- Industrial Press collects personal information about you when you create an account, this being your email address and full name.
- Industrial Press will not rent, sell, or share information about you with anyone - we care about your privacy.
- Any other data collected on the site is purely for the purpose of running the site and will not be shared, rented or sold.
- We will not distribute any email addresses to any third party or associated company of Industrial Press or use them for anything other than their intended purpose.
- We reserve the right to send registered users certain communications relating to the Industrial Press service, such as service and product announcements, administrative messages and the Industrial Press newsletter, that are considered part of your Industrial Press account.
- Emails sent through the site, including send to a friend recommendations, offer code requests, and review confirmations are one-off emails.
CookiesIndustrial Press may set and access basic cookies on your computer as a site user. These cookies are used purely to enhance your user experience and are kept to a minimum.
Most cookies are session cookies that expire and are removed when you end your session. You are free to turn cookies off using your browser settings but certain sections of the site will no longer work without cookies enabled.
Confidentiality and SecurityWe limit access to any personal information, with our support staff being the only employees with access to this data. We believe they require access to this data to provide support on our products or services and to do their job.
We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with regulations to protect personal information about you.